7)-Cups and Balls Magic Trick Revealed from Eboo's Magic Company. on Vimeo.
● Best Magic Cups and Balls ●
The Cups and Balls are possibly the oldest surviving magic effect, having been used by magicians over the centuries. Balls magically appear and vanish from under three cups, jump from under one cup to the other, change colors, or transform to onions, fruit, or even baby chicks. It is an effect you can perform for a life time, and still discover a new twist or move to add to your routine.
This set of plastic cups & balls , An optimum design . Each cup stands 2.75 inches, mouth opens 2.75 inches.Set includes 3 cups and 4 balls.
* How to Perform Classic Cups and Balls *
● How to Do the Cup and Balls Magic Trick ●
- Stack two of the cups together. Place one of the identical balls into the second cup and place the third cup underneath, hiding the ball.
- Place the other three balls into the third cup, before you are ready to go on stage.
- Dump the three balls onto the table, in a row, separated with gaps.
- Place the cups behind the balls. The cup that has the secret ball goes in the center. Practice this many times to make sure that the hidden ball does not fall out. Tap all of the three cups with the pencil or a wand, to show the audience that they are empty.
- Place the ball that you put in the center, on top of the cup that is behind it and stack the other cups on top of this. Tap the top cup with your pencil or wand, then lift all three cups together showing that the ball has gone through.
- Place the cup that has the other secret ball on top of the ball that has gone through the cup. Place a ball on top of the cup with the two balls underneath it and put the other two cups on top. Tap the top cup with your pencil then lift the three cups all together showing that another ball has gone through the cup.
- Put the cup with the remaining secret ball on top of the balls that have already gone through the cup.
- Put the last ball (that is showing) on top of the cup that has the three balls inside. Place the other 2 cups on top of the cup that has the ball on top of it. Once again, tap the top cup with your pencil or wand and lift all three cups together showing that the three balls have gone through